Dr. Aditya Pradhan, New Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Sr. Consultant Urology & Renal Transplantation
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 31 Years
- Speciality: Prostate,Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment,Kidney Stone,Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH),Urinary Tract Infections (UTI),Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Category: Urology
- Hospital :BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr Aditya Pradhan is a well known urologist, he is presently working as the Senior consultant,Urology and Renal Transplantation at BLK Super Speciality Hospital,Delhi. He has over three decades of experience in his area of field. He played an essential role in setting up the Renal Transplant Programme and was even awarded a Chief of Army Staff Commendation card and successfully conducted 20 renal transplants in 2006-07. He has trained in Robotic Prostatectomy from Weill Cornell Medical Center,New york. He is an esteemed Member of International Endo-Urology Society and Urology Society of India.
- Minimally Invasive Urology
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Male hypogonadism
List of Awards
- Set up of the Renal Transplant Programme of this center and successfully conducted 20 renal transplants in 2006-07. In recognition of this was awarded the Chief of Army Staff Commendation card.
- Was involved in 2 large mass casualty operations in aid to civil establishment of Pithoragarah Distt in Uttarakhand. Was awarded the Central Army Commander’s Commendation Card for these operations in 1995.
- Awarded the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Prize for the best poster presentation at the Annual Conference ot the North Zone Chapter of the Urology Society of India in the year 2001 and again in 2002.
- Video presentation of Laparoscopic assisted PCNL in Pelvic Kidneys was presented at the Asian Congress of Urology in Kuala Lumpur in 2002.
- Member of Urology Society of India
- Member of SIU
- Member of International Endo-Urology Society
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences
- Registered under Delhi Medical Council, 2004
- Working as a Sr. Consultant in Urology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant in Urology at the prestigious Army Hospital R&R, New Delhi
- Consultant in Urology at the Military Hospital in Jalandar, Punjab. (Started the Endourology and Laparoscopic Urology programme for this center)
- Consultant in Urology at the Command Hospital, Lucknow, UP
Education & Training
- MS (Gen Surgery)
- DNB Urology
- Training - Robotic Prostatectomy - Weil Cornell Medical Center, New York, 2006
- Training - Prosatectomy - Johns Hopkins Hospital, Brady Urology Center, Baltimore, 2006