Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal, New Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Director - Neurosurgery & Head - Neuro Spine
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS,MCH
- Experience: 23 Years
- Speciality: Deep Brain Stimulation,Spinal,Brain Tumour
- Category: Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Hospital :BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr Anil Kumar Kansal is a renowned neurosurgeon, he is presently working at the Director and Head of the department, Neuro Spine at BLK Centre for Neurosciences, Delhi. He has over 23 years of experience in Complex Spine Surgery, Minimally invasive spine, Endoscopic Brain and Spinal Surgery. He has trained extensively from different parts of the world in Advance Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery. He is associated with many prestigious bodies including the Neurological Society of India.
- Complex Spine Surgery and Instrumentation
- Minimal invasive Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Brain and Spinal Surgery
- Microscopic and Vascular Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery and Functional Neurosurgery
List of Awards
- Advanced Spinal Training from Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, South Korea
- Percutaneous Discectomy and Nucleoplasty training from Bangkok, Thailand
- MAST (Minimal Access Spinal Techniques) training from General Hospital, Singapore
- Training in Advance Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Freiburg, Germany
- Member of NSI (Neurological Society of India).
- Member of DNA ( Delhi Neurological Association).
- Member of Delhi Spine Society, Neuro Spine Society of India.
- Member of DMA & IMA
- Executive Member of Delhi Spine Society
- Presented a paper in ASICON 96, “The role of USG& FNAC in the diagnosis of abdominal masses in children.”
- Presented a paper in NEUROCON 2000,”Comparative study of MRA and Intra-arterial DSA in Intracranial Vascular lesions.
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences
- Director, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Associate Director, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- HOD, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- HOD, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi
- Head of Department, Max Hospital, Pitampura
- Senior Consultant, VIMHANS Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Education & Training
- MBBS, from LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 1994.
- MS, from KGMC, Lucknow in 1997.
- MCh, from KGMC, Lucknow in 2001.