Dr. Anjali Kumar, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Chairperson Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Qualifications: MBBS,MD
- Experience: 28 Years
- Speciality: Hysterectomy Treatment,Fibroid Removal,Ovarian Cyst Removal,Vaginal Surgeries,High Risk Deliveries
- Category: Gynecology
- Hospital :Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Dr Anjali Kumar renowned gynaecological endoscopic surgeon, having over 28 years of post-graduate experience in the field. Chairperson Obs & Gynae, Dr Anjali Kumar has done a certificate course in endoscopy from Ethicon endo-surgery institute and world association of Laparoscopic surgeons.
Dr Anjali Kumar also has particular significance in high-risk obstetrics and fetal medicine and has attended and has been invited as faculty in various national and international conferences in these subjects.
- Fibroid Removal Myomectomy
- Gynaecologic Endoscopy,
- High-Risk Obstetrics,
- Fetal Medicine,
- Vaginal surgeries,
- Ovarian Cysts Removal
List of Awards
- She was awarded in 2019 by 'The Economic Times' ass "Inspiring Gynecologist of north India'.
- She has been invited as faculty, panellist & speaker in various national and international conferences.
- Life member of Federation of Obstetrics And Gynecological Societies Of India (FOGSI)
- Life member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Life member of Indian Fertility Society
- Life member of Fetal Medicine Society, India
- Executive Member of Gurgaon Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
- Executive member of Indian Menopause Society, Gurgaon Chapter
- Life member of NARCHI
- Life member of Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists
- Head of Department, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Director, at The Gynae Clinic.
- Head of Department, at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon.
- Senior Consultant, Privat Hospital.
- Consultant at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi.
- Consultant at Army Medical Corp.
- Consultant at Jehangir Hospital, Pune.
Education & Training
- MD from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1991
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1987