Dr. Arun Bhanot, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Chief -Spine Services
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 30 Years
- Speciality: Heart Transplant,Lung Transplant,Cardiothoracic Transplant
- Category: Urology
- Hospital :Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Performed more than 2500 spinal procedures and more than 500 endoscopic and minimally invasive spinal procedures under local anesthesia.
- Life member Indian Orthopaedic Association , IOA,
- Life member Association of Spine Surgeons of India, ASSI
- Life member The American Academy of Minimally Invasive Spinal Specialists, AAMISS
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences
- KTP Greenlight Laser Photoselective Vaporisation of BPH (UK & USA Cert.)
- Bladder Cancer Surgery
- Endoscopic Urology (Adult and Paediatric)
- Renal Cancer Surgery
- Holmium Laser Applied to Urology
- Trauma Surgery (Urology, Urological Trauma in Gynaecological Surgery)
- Paediatric Urology (Comprehensive)
- Hypospaedius Repairs
- Gynaecological Urology (V.V.F. repair)
List of Awards
- Experts in the field of Minimally Invasive Surgery for genitourinary tract diseases including stones, malignancy and reconstruction.
- Expertise in performing RIRS, laser prostatectomy.
- Member of General Medical Council UK.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Registered under Bihar Medical Council.
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences.
- Chief Endoscopic and Microscopic Spine Surgeon, Paras Hospital, New Delhi
- Chief Endoscopic and Microscopic Spine Surgeon, Primus Superspecialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Spine Surgeon, Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi
Education & Training
- MBBS Government Medical College & Hospital, Amritsar
- MS (Orthopedics) Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Amritsar