Dr. Gaurav Jain, Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Consultant – Internal Medicines
- Qualifications: MBBS
- Experience: 12 Years
- Speciality: General,General Medicines,Rheumatology,Diabetes,Internal Medicine
- Category: General Medicines
- Hospital :Dharamshila Narayana Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr. Gaurav Jain currently working as a Consultant, Internal Medicine at Dharamshila Narayana Super-specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
- He received the award for Exemplary Performance.
- & also got distinction in Rheumatology, John Hopkins, and Baltimore.
- He is a member of Royal College of Physicians, London (UK) & Ireland, Dublin.
- Internal Medicine
- Seasonal Illnesses
- Diabetes Mellitus
List of Awards
- Got Distinction in Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy and Orthopedic.
- Received Award for Exemplary Performance.
- Got Distinction in Rheumatology, John Hopkins, and Baltimore.
- Member of Royal College of Physicians, London (UK)
- Member of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Dublin
- Member of the Endocrine Society, NY
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Numerous publications and presentations in National and International Conferences
- Consultant, Internal Medicine at Dharamshila Narayana Super specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Internal Medicine at Metro Hospital & Multispecialty Institute, Noida.
- Consultant, Internal Medicine at Max Balaji Super Specialty, Deelhi
- Consultant, Internal Medicine at VA Hospital, Caloifornia.
- Consultant, Internal Medicine at Stanford Hospital, California.
- Consultant, Internal Medicine at Ojjus Goodwill Hospital and Research Center, Delhi.
Education & Training
- MBBS from Manipal Academy Of Higher Education, Manipal, India, in 2003
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) - Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, in 2007
- Fellowship in Neonatology - National Neonatology Forum of India, in 2015