Dr. Gurdeep Singh Ratra, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Consultant: Orthopaedics
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS,MCH
- Experience: 13 Years
- Speciality: Bone,Bilateral Hip Replacement,Knee Replacement,Shoulder Arthroscopy,Hip Resurfacing,Joint Replacement,Ankle Arthroscopy
- Category: Orthopaedic
- Hospital :Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Dr Gurdeep Singh Ratra, currently as a Consultant orthopaedics at Columbia Asia Hospital, PalamVihar, Gurugram. He has an experience of over 13 years, & performed many orthopaedics surgeries and these include complex orthopaedics procedures. He received Prof. M.C.Mishra Memorial Award awards. Numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals to his credit and presentations in National and International Conferences.
- Joint/Hip Replacement and Reconstruction
- Deformity correction (Ilizarov)
- Knee Arthroscopy and Trauma
- Complex Trauma
- Joint Preservation Techniques
- Limb Lengthening
- Bone Infection
List of Awards
- Prof. M.C.Mishra Memorial Award (Under the auspices of Indian Medical Association) for the best case report published in Orissa Medical Journal during the year 2006.
- Numerous publications and presentations in National and International Conferences.
- Consultant – Orthopaedics at Columbia Asia Hospital, PalamVihar, Gurugram.
- Resident in Orthopaedics at NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Senior Resident, Orthopaedics at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi, India.
- Senior Resident, Orthopaedics at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
- Clinical Assistant, Orthopaedics at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
- Consultant in Orthopaedics at Umkal Multispecialty Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Consultant, Orthopaedics at Fortis Hospitals, Delhi-NCR.
- Senior Consultant at Rockland Group of hospitals in Delhi and NCR region.
Education & Training
- M.S. (ORTHOPAEDICS)
- M.Ch. (ORTHOPAEDICS)
- Fellowship Under:
- Joint Replacement (Germany)
- Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine (Austria)
- Training Under:
- Attended 5th National Trauma Management Course conducted under the aegis of Academy of Traumatology (India) and University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Attended the Exeter Course (for Hip Arthroplasty) in December 2004.
- Participated in Pre-Conference Hands-on Workshop on Basic Arthroscopy during the 49th IOACON.
- Participated in Pre-Conference Hands-on Workshop on Primary Hip Arthroplasty during the 49th IOACON.
- Attended International Symposium on Hip & Knee Joint Arthroplasty held in Hamburg, Germany.