Dr. Padmapriya Vivek, Chennai, Chennai
- Designation : HOD : Department of Obsterics, Gynecology & Fertility
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 18 Years
- Speciality: IVF,IUI,Uterus Transplant,Hysterectomy Treatment,Fibroid Removal,Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Category: Infertility
- Hospital :Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai
- Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Dr Padmapriya is renowned experts in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Chennai. She is Head of Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Fertility, in Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai with extensive experience of over 18 years in her specialities. She is an expert in the natural birthing, vaginal delivery after C-section and high-risk pregnancies. She is dedicated to her profession & adept in the treatment of fertility-related problems and is highly skilled in Laparoscopic surgeries.
- Uterus Transplant
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Painless Normal Delivery
- Natural Birthing
- Vaginal Birthing After Cesarean Section
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Prenatal Counselling
- Fertility Clinic – IUI, IVF, ICSI
List of Awards
- A record of 90% successful normal deliveries over 10,000 child deliveries on his credit.
- She worked 90 hours straight all alone, to help 17 babies being safely delivered, during the 2015 December, Chennai floods.
- She also worked round the clock during the 2016 Vardah cyclone, which devastated the city of Chennai.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Societies of India.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Head of Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Fertility at Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai.
- Consultant, Obstetrics, Gynecology at Apollo Medical Centre, Karapakkam, Chennai.
Education & Training
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2002
- MS from Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2006
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine from Germany