Dr. Paritosh S Gupta, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Head of General, Min Access & Bariatric Surgery Department
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 22 Years
- Speciality: Sleeve Gastrectomy,Gastric Bypass,Lap Gastric Banding,Abdominplasty
- Category: Bariatric
- Hospital :Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Dr Paritosh S Gupta is the Head of the Department (General, Min Access & Bariatric) Surgery at Artemis Hospitals. He is also a Trainer & Faculty at the prestigious Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education (EISE), New Delhi. He has been awarded the prestigious Membership from reputed National Academy of Medical Sciences. He has performed over 10000 successful surgeries and is considered as one of the best and experienced hands in his field.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Lap Gastric Banding Surgery
- Abdominplastykeloid/scar treatment
- Emergency Surgery
- Hernia Repair Surgery
- Foot infection
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Liver Surgery
- Pancreas Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Bariatric (Gastric Bypass) Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
List of Awards
- Got prestigious Membership from reputed National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Completed Fellowship In Laparoscopic And GI Surgery (FMAS)
- Member Fellow of Association of Indian Surgeons.
- Member OSSI - Obesity And Metabolic Surgery Society of India
- Esteemed Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Awarded prestigious Membership from reputed National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- He has been awarded FMAS (Fellow Minimal Access Surgery) by AMASI (Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India).
- He is also awarded FAIS (Fellow association of Surgeons of India) looking into his contribution in the field of General Surgery.
- Former Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital
- Former Senior Consultant at Max Hospital
- Former Senior Consultant at Columbia Asia Hospital
Education & Training
- MBBS from MP Shah Medical College,Jamnagar, - 1997
- MS, General Surgery from MP Shah Medical College,Jamnagar, - 2001
- DNB, General Surgery from Diplomate National Board - 2002