Dr. Pradeep Bansal, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Director and Unit Head - Urology, Renal Transplant
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 21 Years
- Speciality: Urologist,Andrologist,Uro-oncologist
- Category: Urology
- Hospital :Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- A renowned name in the area of urology is Dr Pradeep Bansal, currently as a HOD of Urology, Uro-oncology Robotics and Renal Transplant at FMRI (Fortis Memorial Research Institute), Gurugram.
- He has experience of over 20 years in the field of urology.
- He specializes in Renal Transplant, Laparoscopic Urology, End urology and Onco-Urology.
- His particular areas of Interest include Reconstructive And Paediatric Urology, Andrology & Neuron-Urology.
- He received Silver medal & Certificate of honour – for S.S Khan Dissection competition at KGMC Lucknow.
- Renal transplant
- Laparoscopic urological surgeries
- Reconstructive urology
- Female urology
- Paediatric urology
List of Awards
- Silver medal & Certificate of honour – for S.S Khan Dissection competition at KGMC Lucknow.
- Best Paper Award- Substitution Urethroplasty for anterior urethral strictures: a critical appraisal of various techniques. North Zone Urological Society of India (NZUSICON)-Udaipur.
- Société Internationale Urology.
- Indian Urology Association.
- Nor zone Urology Society.
- Currently as a Director and Unit Head for Urology, Uro-oncology Robotics and Renal Transplant at FMRI, Gurugram
- Consultant Urologist at Max Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Consultant Urologist at Aarvy Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Consultant Urologist at SGPGI, Lucknow.
Education & Training
- MBBS - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 1994
- MS - General Surgery - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 1997
- M Ch - Urology - Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, 2003.