Dr. Pradeep Sharma, New Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Director & Head : Orthopaedics, Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS,MCH
- Experience: 39 Years
- Speciality: Bilateral Hip Replacement,Knee Replacement,Ankle Arthroscopy,Acromioclavicular Joint Repair AC
- Category: Orthopaedic
- Hospital :BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr Pradeep Sharma is one of the top orthopedics, he is presently working as the Director and Head of department,Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi. He has vast experience of over 39 years in Minimally Invasive Surgery for Joint Reconstruction. He has extensively trained and practised in the U.K and USA. he has attended meetings at most prestigious institutions in Europe, USA and Asia and has Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences to his credit.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) for Joint Reconstruction
- MIS Solutions for Total Knee Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Replacement of Shoulder and Elbow Joints
- Limb Salvage and Bone Tumor Surgeries
- Correctional Procedures for Deformities
- Arthroscopic Procedures for Shoulder
- Elbow, Ankle, Knee and Hip Injuries
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)
List of Awards
- Extensive medical training in England,
- Advance medical training in Switzerland
- Training in Germany
- Advanced courses and attended meetings at most prestigious institutions in Europe, USA and Asia.
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences
- Director and Head, BLK Centre for Orthopaedics, Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant and Chief Coordinator Orthopedics at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- Director and Consultant Orthopedics at Rockland Hospital, Qutab, South Delhi
Education & Training
- MS - Orthopaedics
- MCh - Orthopaedics - Liverpool, UK
- Arthroplasty - Sindelfingen, Germany and Sentinal Hospital, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Trauma - Davos, Switzerland
- Adult Reconstruction Surgery - Royal Liverpool Hospital & Joint Replacements Queen Mary Hospital, U.K.
- Paediatric Orthopaedics - Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool, U.K.