Dr. Ramdip Ray, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Senior Consultant Surgeon & Additional Director
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 22 Years
- Speciality: Liver Transplant
- Category: Liver Transplantation
- Hospital :Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Senior Consultant in Liver Transplant & HPB Surgery, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Involved in over 1500 liver transplants.
- Wide experience in performing advanced Hepato Pancreato Biliary operations
- Special expertise in Pediatric Liver Transplants.
- Medical Excellence Award of the Delhi Medical Association.
- Best National Research Paper Award at the Annual Conference of the Association of Surgeons of India.
- Liver transplantation in small children.
- Non-transplant management of Liver cancers.
- Budd Chiari Syndrome.
- Surgery for bile duct injuries/strictures.
- Colon cancers with liver metastases.
- Liver Transplant for liver cancers.
- Spreading Organ donation awareness.
List of Awards
- Best National Research Paper Award at the Annual Conference of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASICON 2002) for presentation titled Outcome of Whipple’s pancreaticoduodenal resection for periampullary cancers.
- Award paper presentation at the annual conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASG) in October 2011 at Jaipur.
- Medical Excellence Award of the Delhi Medical Association in January 2013.
- First certificate of merit at the outgoing examination in Surgery at the Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (IPGMER), Kolkata in 2003.
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences.
- Senior Consultant in Liver Transplant & HPB Surgery, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital , New Delhi.
- Asst. Professor of Surgery, Medical College, Kolkata.
- Visiting G I Surgeon, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata.
Education & Training
- MBBS from Medical College, Kolkata.
- MS from IPGMER, Kolkata.
- MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Wrexham Maelor Hospital, Wales, UK
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), Delhi