Dr. Ramesh Sarin, Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Surgical Oncology Consultant
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 48 Years
- Speciality: Breast Cancer,Brain Cancer,Cervical Cancer,All Cancer Treatment
- Category: Oncology
- Hospital :Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr Ramesh Sarin is one of the well-known Oncologists in the country, and she is presently working as a Consultant in Surgical Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. She specializes in breast cancer and breast diseases and has dedicated her services to help patients with Breast Diseases. Dr Ramesh Sarin has a vast experience of over 03 decades in her field and is known to be one of the best. She drafted the protocols for management of different modalities, including chemotherapy for patients with cancer for the Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital. Dr Sarin even created a short documentary on breast self-examination and breast cancer awareness. She is the Hon. Chairperson of an NGO named “Forum for Breast Protection”.
- Palliative care of patients with terminal malignancies
- Breast Cancer
- Different Types of Cancer Treatment
- Colon Cancer treatments
- Mouth (Oral) Cancer
- Stomach or Gastric Cancer
List of Awards
- Awarded Best Paper Award by ASI
- Produced a breast cancer awareness documentary
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India.
- Member of Endocrine Society of India.
- Member of Indian Association of Cancer Chemotherapists.
- Member of Oncology Section of Association of Surgeons of India – Member of Governing Body.
- Hon. Joint secretary of Indian Society of Clinical Oncology
- She is the Hon. Chairperson of an NGO named “Forum for Breast Protection”
- Present consultant in Surgical Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Former Associate Prof. of surgery at AIIMS
- Former Head surgical oncology at Mafrao Hospital on Ministry of Health, Abu Dhabi UAE
Education & Training
- MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1963
- MS in General Surgery from Aiims,1966