Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi, New Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Director & Senior Consultant : Liver Transplantation
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS,MCH
- Experience: 20 Years
- Speciality: Liver Transplant,HPB,Liver and Digestive Diseases
- Category: Hepatology
- Hospital :BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr. (Prof.) Sanjay Singh Negi is a renowned gastroenterologist, he is presently working as Director & Senior Consultant of Liver Transplantation at BLK Centre for Digestive and Liver Diseases BLK Super Specialty Hospital. He has over 19 years of expertise in GI Oncology and Liver Transplant. He has received Smt. Rajalakshmi Ramachandran Memorial Trophy and Medal for Junior Resident in Surgery and was Awarded Healthcare Leadership Award in 2012. He has also received Honorary European Diploma in Transplantation Surgery (FEBS). He is associated with the International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists.
- HPB Surgery
- GI Oncology and Liver Transplant
List of Awards
- Delivered Dr Ramesh Nigam Memorial Oration 2012 at Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of India, Kolkata (India), December 2012
- Awarded Healthcare Leadership Award 2012 in recognition of his outstanding contribution in promoting inclusive healthcare by Knowledge Resource Development & Welfare Group at New Delhi, November 2012.
- Awarded Honorary European Diploma in Transplantation Surgery (FEBS) awarded by Division of Transplantation of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) and the European Board of Surgery (EBS) which work in close collaboration with the European Society of Organ Transplantation (ESOT) at Romania, September 2012. (First Indian to get such an honorary award).
- Awarded Smt. Rajalaxmi Ramachandran Memorial Trophy and Medal for Junior Resident in Surgery for exemplary devotion to duty for the year 1995-96 at Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospitals, New Delhi (India).
- Awarded Dr. Dhume Memorial Gold Medal for second best graduate of the year 1993 at Goa Medical College, Panaji, Goa (India).
- Awarded prizes for best performance in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, ENT and Ophthalmology at Goa Medical College, Panaji, Goa (India).
- Granted scholarships by Dalmia Trust and Brihad Bhartiya Samaj from December 1988 to December 1992 for pursuing M.B.B.S degree course at Goa Medical College, Panaji, Goa (India).
- Member Editorial Board
- Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Research
- Webmed Central
- Reviewer of International Journals
- British Journal of Surgery
- Hepatology International
- Digestive and Liver Disease
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology
- Membership of Societies
- American College of Surgeons
- International Liver Transplantation Society
- Australasian Pancreatic Club
- International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists
- International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (Indian Chapter)
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology Indian Medical Association
- Director, HPB Surgery and Liver Transplantation at Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle
- Director and Senior Consultant, Liver Transplantation at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Education & Training
- MBBS - Goa Medical College, Panaji, Goa , 1988
- MS - General Surgery - Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi , 1997
- MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology - Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi , 2000
- European Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Advanced Training
- Hepato Biliary Surgery and Liver Transplantation - Asan Medical Centre, Korea
- Hepato Biliary Surgery and Liver Transplantation - Florence Nightingale Hospital, Turkey