Dr. Sunil Prakash, Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Senior Nephrology Consultant
- Qualifications: MBBS,MD
- Experience: 38 Years
- Speciality: Kidney Stone,Nephrotic Syndrome
- Category: Urology
- Hospital :BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr Sunil Prakash is a highly acclaimed nephrologist, is currently working as Director & Senior Consultant in Nephrology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital. He is an esteemed member of Association of Physicians of India, Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN), Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT) and International Society of Nephrology (ISN). He has expertise of over 38 years in the field of Nephrology and has been credited with advanced techniques in CAPD and other therapies.
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Kidney Stone Treatment
List of Awards
- Received General Manager Northern Railways’ Best Physician’s Award for outstanding performance for the year 1996-1997.
- Received Travel Grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XIVth International Congress of Nephrology at Sydney, May 24th to 29th, 1997.
- Got travel grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XVth International Congress of Nephrology at Buenos Aires, May 2nd to May 6th 1999 to present.
- Member of Physicians of India
- Member of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT)
- Member of International Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Currently working as a Sr. Consultant & Director in Nephrology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Former Director & Head in Nephrology and Transplant services at Artemis Health Institute
- Former Sr. Nephrologist at Northern Railway Central Hospital
- Former Sr. Resident in Department of Nephrology at AIIMS
Education & Training
- MBBS from Kanpur University, 1982
- MD General Medicine from Kanpur University, 1985
- DM Nephrology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1995