Dr. Susheen Dutt H K, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Consultant : ENT/ Otorhinolaryngology
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 10 Years
- Speciality: Cochlear implants
- Category: ENT
- Hospital :Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
A well-renowned name in the field of ENT with expertise in adult, Pediatric, and Neonatal Tracheostomies, apart from management of various ENT emergencies. Currently Dr Susheen Dutt H K Working as a Consultant, ENT/ Otorhinolaryngology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute FMRI, Gurugram.
Also has vast experience in surgeries including Tympanoplasty, Intact bridge technique, Stapedotomy, Thyroidectomies, Nasopharyngeal Angiofibromas, Cochlear Implant Surgery, Oral Cancers with RND, laryngoceles, and Glomus Tumours. Dr Susheen has also trained many Indian and foreign resident ENT surgeons in mastoid, head and neck surgeries, Participation at various workshops and conferences, Interest in the management of ENT emergencies. Dr Susheen Dutt have Life Membership of Prestigious Medical Associations.
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist.
- Endonasal sinus and tumor surgeries
List of Awards
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
- Life Member of Association of Otolaryngologists
- Member of Karnataka Medical Council
- Registered under Karnataka Medical Council, 2004
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences
- Consultant, ENT at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
- Consultant, ENT at Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi.
- Consultant, ENT at Rangadore Memorial Hospital, Banglore.
Education & Training
- MS (ENT), Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS).
- MBBS from M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, 2004.
- MS, ENT from Smt. N.H.L.Municipal Medical College (NHLMMC), Gujarat University, India, in 2010.
- Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - Royal Pearl Hospital & ENT Research Institute Tricky, 2011.