Dr. Vijay Verma, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Consultant : ENT Surgery & Voice Disorder Specialist
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 13 Years
- Speciality: Cochlear implants,Head & Neck surgery,Hearing Disorder Treatment,Voice Disorder Treatment
- Category: ENT
- Hospital :Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Currently Consultant, ENT Surgery & Voice Disorder Specialist at Medanta, The Medicity, Gurugram. A renowned name in the field of ENT with rich experience in diagnosing and treating all adult and pediatric ENT problems especially hearing voice-related problems, snoring and sleep apnoea problem, airway emergencies, vertigo, tinnitus, swallowing problems, head and neck carcinomas using modern and advance tools.
- Specially trained doctor to do allergy practice and has helped many patients suffering from allergic issues and asthma.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI).
- She has good exposure of using Carbon-dioxide laser and combination for various ENT procedures.
- Attending conferences and workshops, he has been part of organizing committee of several conferences.
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Sleep apnoea and snoring surgery
- Microscopic ear surgeries
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Repair of eardrum hole
- All routine and advance ENT surgery
- Voice Disorder Treatment
- Allergy Treatment
- Paediatric Ent Treatment
- Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Disorder Treatment
List of Awards
- Chaired Session In National AOI Conference - 2016
- Moderator In ENT Live Workshop In Medanta - 2016
- Moderator In ENT Live Workshop In Medanta - 2015
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
- EAACI - The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Haryana State Medical Council, 2009
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences
- Consultant at Medanta, The Medicity, Gurugram.
- Consultant at Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram.
Education & Training
- MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Seagram, Wardha, in 2003
- MS, ENT from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Seagram, Wardha, in 2009.