Dr. Vikram Sharma, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Director : Urology, Andrology, Robotics and Kidney Transplant
- Qualifications: MBBS,MS
- Experience: 30 Years
- Speciality: Kidney Transplant,Prostate,Male Sexual Dysfunction,Endoscopic Stone
- Category: Urology
- Hospital :Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Dr Vikram Sharma is senior pioneers and innovators in the field of Indian Urology with 30 years experience. He is the Director of Urology, Andrology, Robotics and Kidney Transplant surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram. He is also a Visiting Professor of Urology – Adjunct Faculty at the Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA.
- He has a broad experience in Robotic and Laparoscopic Urological surgeries and has been a speaker and invited faculty member at numerous national and international conferences.
- Surgery for Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Endoscopic Stone Surgery
- Laser Prostate Surgery
- Robotic Laparoscopic Urology
- Genitourinary Cancer Surgery
- Kidney Transplantation
List of Awards
- More than 20 publications.
- Delivered lectures in Indian and International Conferences.
- Extensively featured in Print and Electronic Media.
- Guest faculty in Indian and International Scientific Forums.
- Teacher and Guide in various DNB programs.
- Member of American Urological Association, USA
- Member of British Association of Urological Surgeons, UK
- Member of Endourological Society, USA
- Member of Urological Society of India
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Delhi Medical Association
- Director Urology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Senior Consultant, Urology, Andrology and Kidney Transplantation at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Senior Visiting Consultant, Urology and Andrology at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre
- Head of Department, Urology and Andrology at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre
- Founding Director Alpha One Andrology Group (India’s first Andrology Centre).
- Senior Consultant Urologist at Ashlock Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Urology, Andrology at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre
- Head of Department & Chief Administrative Officer, Department of Surgery and Urology at Tagore Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Consultant Urologist to the American Embassy, New Delhi.
Education & Training
- MBBS: Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab.
- MS: Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Diploma in Urology: Institute of Urology, London, UK.
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, London UK.