Dr. Vipin Khandelwal, New Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Consultant : Paediatric Haemato Oncology Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant
- Qualifications: MBBS,MD
- Experience: 11 Years
- Speciality: Bone-Marrow Transplant,Brain Cancer,Anemia
- Category: Haematology
- Hospital :BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr Vipin Khandelwal is a well known pediatrician, he is presently working as the Consultant & In charge Paediatric Haemato - Oncology Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi. He has over a decade of expertise in Pediatric bone marrow transplant and Primary immunodeficiency disorders. He has received P N Taneja award of IAP Delhi. He has Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences to his credit.
- Pediatric bone marrow transplant.
- Cord blood transplantation with interest in hemoglobinopathies.
- Primary immunodeficiency disorders.
List of Awards
- P N Taneja award of IAP Delhi titled “The incidence of ocular toxicity of Ethambutol in children (3 – 15 yr) who are on intermittent Antitubercular therapy” held in Dec 2007
- Award prize for paper titled ’Experience with PEG Asparginase in Children with newly diagnosed ALL’ in PHOCON 2011 , on 26th&27th November,2011
- “Comparison of Amicus and COBE Spectra for allogenic peripheral blood stem cell harvest: Study from tertiary care centre in India”- Transfus Apher Sci. 2017 Jun; 56(3):439-444
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant in Elderly Patients: Experience from a Tertiary Care Centre in Northern India. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2016 Jun; 32(Suppl 1):S 205-7
- Rhizopus Laryngitis Post Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation” - American Journal of Infectious Diseases 2016, 12 (2): 46.49.
- An unusual cause of anemia and encephalopathy. Mediterr J Hematol Infect Dis. 2015 May 1; 7(1):e2015036
- Numerous publications and Presentations in National and International Conferences
- “Experience with Haploidentical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Acquired Severe Aplastic Anemia” - PHOCON 2014 in Chennai.
- “Successful Treatment of Hyper IgE Syndrome by Allogenic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation” - PHOCON 2014 in Chennai.
- “CMV Reactivation Post Stem Cell Transplant” - PHOCON 2014 in Chennai.
- “Unusual Case of Fungal Chondritis Post Allogenic Stem Cell Transplant” - PHOCON 2014 in Chennai.
- “Outcome of Acute Gut GVHD Post Stem Cell Transplant in Children – Importance of Nutritional Status” - PHOCON 2014 in Chennai.
- “Experience with haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for acquired severe aplastic anemia in a developing country like India”- SIOP 2014 in Toronto, Canada
- “Allogenic hematopoeitic stem cell transplant for high risk acute pediatric leukemia: single center experience from india”- APBMT2016 in Singapore
- “Bone marrow transplant for recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: a case report”- APBMT2016 in Singapore
- “Allogenic bone marrow transplant for primary immunodeficiency diseases – early experience from india” - APBMT2016 in Singapore
- Consultant & Incharge in Paediatric Haemato - Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellow in Pediatric Hematology & BMT, Apollo Speciality Hospital,Chennai
- Observer in Pediatric oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Assistant professor in department of paediatrics in SMS Medical college, Jaipur
- Senior Registrar in Pediatrics, Lok Nayak hospital Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Registrar in department of pediatrics Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Education & Training
- MD (Pediatrics)
- Fellowship - Pediatric Hemato-Oncology & BMT