Dr. Vivek Garg, New Delhi, Delhi
- Designation : Associate Consultant - Ophthalmology
- Qualifications: MBBS
- Experience: 12 Years
- Speciality: Ophthalmology,Eye,Cataract,Retinal
- Category: Ophthalmology
- Hospital :BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Location : Delhi, Delhi
- Dr Vivek Garg is an experienced eye specialist extensively trained in performing cataract surgery using most advanced phacoemulsification technique.
- Dr Vivek Garg has experienced 12+ years in eye-related problems.
- He has performed 10000 +cataract surgeries.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Scleral Contact Lens
- Eye Surgery
- Eye Checkup - General
- Cataract Surgery
- Management of Retinal disease.
List of Awards
- He is certified 'Bag in the lens' cataract surgeon from UZA, Antwerp University, Belgium.
- Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
- Member of different local and international ophthalmic societies all over the world.
- Registered under Delhi Medical Council, 2005.
- Presently working as Associate Consultant in Ophthalmology (Eye dept.) at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Trained in Glaucoma management and Retinal Diseases from AIIMS, New Delhi, India which is one of the best in India.
- He is also a certified Bag in the lens cataract surgeon from UZA, Antwerp University, Belgium.
Education & Training
- MBBS from - Saurashtra University, Gujarat, in 2005
- DOMS from - Saurashtra University, Gujarat, in 2007
- Fellowship - Cataract Phacoemulsification Surgery
- Glaucoma Management - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
- Cataract Surgery - UZA, Belgium
- Retinal Diseases - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),