( For Best Treatment In India )
- IVF Treatment cost in India ranges between USD 3500 to USD 4000.
- It is an outpatient procedure. The stay in India of at least 7 days for male and 45 days for a female.
- Tests required before IVF Procedure are AMH Test, Sperm Count Test, S. FSH, S. LH, S. Estradiol and S. Progesterone.
- Age is considered as one of the most important determinants of success in IVF. For the females of age less than 35, the success rate comes around 55-60%, while for the females older than 35, the success rate is usually 40-45%.
- The success rates these days have been much improved owing to the use of latest techniques like Embryoscope, ERA and more. These account for an increase of roughly 10-12% rate in the success of IVF.
IVF TREATMENT COST
IVF TREATMENT Price
MORE ABOUT IVF TREATMENT
Diagnosis for performing IVF Treatment
IVF is performed in cases of infertility which may be due to
- Advanced age of the woman
- Damaged or blocked Fallopian tubes
- Decreased sperm count and blockage causing male infertility
- Unexplained infertility
- Ovulation disorders ,uterine fibroids
Procedure of IVF Treatment
I: Stimulation of ovaries also called super ovulation
- Medicines, called fertility drugs, are given to the woman to boost egg production.
- Blood tests for hormone levels and ultrasounds to examine ovaries are performed regularly .
Frequently Asked Question About IVF TREATMENT
What is natural / unassisted conception ?
In natural conception fertilization of egg and sperm occurs inside a woman's body, when the fertilized embryo continues to grow inside the uterus of a woman, pregnancy results with a a baby being born about 9 months later. This process is called natural or unassisted conception.